Dec 2, 2019
On this episode of the Hoardganize Podcast Professional Organizer Rachel Seavey discusses scheduling, and how dynamic your calendar can be at getting you organized.
If it isn't scheduled it most likely will NOT happen. Taking the time to strategize your organizational planning will make getting your home organized a breeze.
On this episode Rachel Discusses:
1. Identifying tasks that need to be done, and breaking them down in bite sized pieces.
2. Being realistic on how long it actually takes for you to get a task done.
3. Scheduling tasks electronically or manually in your calendar.
4. Showing up to do the work.
5. Trading expectation for appreciation.